Frantic Tails are made of nearly indestructible, ultra-light synthetic suede that cannot be bitten off, will not shrink, and provides lifelike texture and movement when wet. Each suede body is precision laser cut, making each 100% identical and allowing for fine detail.
- Quick and easy to tie
- Innovative attaching method is designed to give the fly maximum tail movement and help prevent fouling when casting.
- Lifelike movement and texture
- Instead of tying in the tail on one side of the hook like similar products, the Frantic Tail has a unique flap design that is used to create a hinge effect that positions the tail directly behind the hook shank in a balanced way. This hinge acts like a spring and generates movement from the tail with very little effort by the angler. In addition, the hinge provides a strong, stiff connection point for the tail which virtually eliminates any fouling.
- Anatomically correct profile
- Acts as an important trigger for predatory gamefish.