The Deschutes River gathers tributaries that descend from the Cascade Range in Oregon. Not only did this river provide Native Americans access to and from the Columbia, it also served the pioneers on the Oregon Trail. While the river flows through rugged, arid territory, it gives a cultural heart to central Oregon.
- Size - 12" x 16"
- Printed on 100# archival cotton paper that will never fade or yellow.
- Made with 100% renewable energy
- Made with 100% sustainable fibers
- Made without the use of chlorine
- How to Care for Your Landmark Poster
- 1. Protect the Edges.
- Even if your poster brushes against another object, the edges are prone to dents, so handle with care!
- 2. Avoid Extra Hardware
- Never apply rubber bands, paper clips, or tape to your poster as these all have the potential to damage the paper.
- 3. Wash Your Hands.
- Only handle with clean, dry hands in a clean work area. Remove all food and drinks from your surroundings. With these culprits around, anything can happen!
- 4. Put It Under Glass
- Frame your poster as soon as possible to prevent bad things (see #3) from happening. Ask Landmarkʼs customer service for framing recommendations.
- 5. Hang It Properly
- Store or hang your poster in a cool, dry environment (avoid attics, basements, and proximity to radiators and vents). Avoid exposure to direct or intense sunlight.