Once a functional solution to curb glare while flying, the aviator has an undeniable cool factor that's made it a classic for decades. These sunglasses are a slimmed-down version of Smith's Serpico 2. They have all the bells and whistles as their namesake, from comfortable temples to the adjustable nose pads.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics (ChromaPop™ option only)
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain (ChromaPop™ option only)
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Small-medium fit, medium coverage
- 9x3 toric lens curvature
- Tailor-fit adjustable nose pads
- A comfortable gray base lens with a polished deep platinum mirror, and boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail. Great for environments with high sun exposure, this lens will keep glare away from your eyes and will maintain a color contrasting balance while increasing color response. This lens is polarized and built on our carbonic platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.