We got the Smartwool PhD Pro Waders Socks this season because we know how much women need and want these things. Designed to lighten pressure in deeper water and to help keep your feet warm and comfortable even when you've been standing in a cold river all day. With Indestructawool™ technology, a 4 Degree™ elite fit, and ventilation channels, you'll wonder how you ever could have fished before this sock.
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Achilles strap provides extra protection and warmth
- Ventilation channels in the body of the sock provides breathability
- Fully cushioned foot and ankle to relieve water pressure on wader bootie
Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 76% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.