There's one thing on your to-do list this weekend. Get out on the water. Wherever you're headed, Smith Redding sunglasses are the shades you'll want on hand. The wraparound 8-base curve offers performance coverage and sun protection whether you're after trout or tuna. With low-light Techlite™ lenses for unmatched clarity and detail. Tackle any adventure and know your sunglasses will still be around at the end of the day thanks to grippy nose and temple pads.
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, small coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- A highly technical polarized lens intended to offer glare protection in the hours of the day that where the sun is lower in the sky or hidden behind clouds. This polarized lens is built on Smith's Techlite glass lens platform to maximize clarity and provides up to 12x more scratch resistance than a polymer lens and can be up to 20% lighter than a traditional glass lens.
- Standard zip case
- Microfiber bag