Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, lightweight waders feature rich H2No® Performance Standard to be worn in the widest range of fishing scenarios – from small streams to big rivers.
Now on sale! This design has been replaced, but I'm still wearing mine and they're great waders! Designed, tested and built with input from the finest female anglers in the world, the Spring River Waders fit beautifully, are durable, comfortable and strong.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier, with NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without having to take off your clothes
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal zippered chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees
- Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles are wool lined for additional warmth
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: Upper: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier, with a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1197 g (42.23 oz)