We like packable jackets for women. They're lightweight and pack down into quite a small package. This coat is a wardrobe high-performance essential if you travel or hike or bike. With a stretch woven shell lined with soft, highly wicking, double knitted polyester, this jacket performs throughout your day during any season, any activity. Created with HeiQ® Fresh Odor Control. HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
- Made of 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light and stretchy 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Lining fabric was developed for output; 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved