All the things you need in a wader, and some you never thought of but now won't be able to live (or fish) without - these are built in to the most advanced wader on the market. Designed for fit, mobility and durability, Patagonia's heaviest weight, most fully featured waders have an adjustable, quick-release suspender system for conversion from chest to waist height. Details include an interior waterproof pocket, a handwarmer pocket with zip flaps and anatomical booties.
Swiftcurrent Expedition Waders Specs:
- Durable, 100% recycled polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishSingle-seam construction for durability and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Adjustable, quick-release suspender system for easy conversion from chest to waist height; top-hem drawcord cinch; Secure Stretch wading belt
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and asymmetrical-zip chest pocket allows for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical booties have lower volume and a sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 1,471 g (51.9 oz)