Made from quick-drying, polyester double-knit fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection, Patagonia's ultralight Sunshade Technical Hoody offers full upper-body coverage and a cool, airy feel for fishing in the hottest conditions. Thumb holes pull the sleeves down to cover the backs of the hands for additional protection, and a relaxed hood holds the rays off and fits easily over a baseball cap. A single, vertical-zip pocket on the left chest keeps small essentials secure; the zipper is durable plastic to prevent corrosion in saltwater environments. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, quick-drying and highly breathable 100% polyester (60% recycled) double knit with 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Generous hood is designed to be worn over a baseball cap for additional protection
- Front-chest pocket with vertical zip closure; zipper is durable plastic that won’t corrode in wet environments
- Thumb holes on the cuffs for additional sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 224 g (7.9 oz)