The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric - Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down - 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Center-Front Zipper - Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Features - Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to a stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Sealed-In Warmth - Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Adjustable Hem - Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Weight - 371 g (13.1 oz)