The lesser-known sibling of pilot glasses, navigator sunglasses have a more squarish shape. The Smith Outcome is a 6-base metal frame that offers medium coverage. These glasses come in your choice of standard Carbonic lenses or ChromaPop™ polarized lenses that reduce glare and enhance color.
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature is just right for everyday wear
- Silicone nose pads for a comfortable fit
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Metal frame with acetate temple tips
- A comfortable gray based lens with a polished deep platinum mirror finish. Great for environments with high sun exposure, this lens will keep glare away from your eyes and maintain a color contrasting balance while increasing color response. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.