I have many women's fishing shirts but lots of brands, but the ones from Orvis seem to look best on. They're truly designed for females, whether your a fly fisher or not. The River Guide shirt is a quick-drying blend of soft cotton and nylon with a bit of spandex for stretch. We love that it has a UPF 30 sun blocking feature, and that makes it perfect for fishing, hiking, paddling, or any outdoor activity. It has hidden mesh vents on the back to keep you cool and roll-tab long sleeves that convert to short. Ideal for travel, too, it has hidden zip chest pockets to hold a room key or credit card and OutSmart® Fresh odor control for multiple wearings before laundering. Technical properties from a cotton-rich shirt? You bet! Finished with figure-defining princess seams and our signature embroidered mayfly logo. Washable.
Women's Outdoors Blouse Features:
- Go ahead and get wet—lightweight cotton-rich fabric dries in a flash
- Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short for changing weather
- Hidden mesh ventilation for cool comfort
- UPF 30 protects from the sun
- Hidden zip chest pockets keep essentials close at hand
- OutSmart® Fresh controls odor to keep you feeling clean
- Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 26" long.