Don't let another generation go by in your family without one of these timeless pieces of outdoorsmen's essentials. The updated Heritage Field Coat by Orvis has a dry-waxed cotton canvas that both toughs it out in the briar patch and keeps you dry in the drizzle. For shells, there are lower bellows pockets with snap-closure pocket flaps. Two upper slash handwarmer pockets stand ready to defrost those late autumn-chilled fingers. Gusseted underarm panels with grommets offer ventilation. Shooting patches on both shoulders and reinforced elbow patches give you that unmistakable outdoorsy look, along with adjustable button cuffs with corduroy trim and a corduroy collar. Rear-entry waterproof game bag with two side zips and interior lining. Bi-swing back expands comfortably when you level the gun and take aim, resumes its shape when you head back to town. Full zip front with button-closed wind flap. Two interior pockets. Pure cotton. Sponge with cold water; hang dry. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52); about 32½" long in size large.
- Waxed cotton canvas stands up to the rigors of nature
- Snap-close lower bellows pockets carry personal effects or field supplies
- Upper slash handwarmer pockets and two interior pockets
- Rear-entry lined waterproof game bag
- Gusseted underarm panels with grommets provide ventilation
- Shooting patches at shoulders, reinforced patches at elbows
- Full-zip front with button-closed wind flap
- Bi-swing back allows freedom of movement in the field
- Adjustable button cuffs with corduroy trim, and corduroy collar
- Pure cotton
- Sponge wash, hang dry