Casting your rod across a high mountain stream or out on the lake wacky rigging for big bass. For those that demand performance no matter the setting, Smith created the Guide's Choice. The aggressive 8-base wrap offers unmatched light protection in a comfortable, wide temple fit. They come with glare-cutting polarization. Scratch-resistant Techlite™ is the clearest glass lens on the market, their ChromaPop+™ lenses boost detail and color, and ChromaPop™ Glass blends the best of both worlds. Grippy nose and temple pads and a detachable sunglass leash let you focus on the strike, not worry about losing your sunglasses.
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Designed as a fly fishing lens for the mountain streams of the Rockies, Smith's Techlite polarchromic copper lens is one of their most versatile, robust and high contrast lenses. Techlite glass lenses have maximum clarity and provide up to 12x more scratch resistance than a polymer lens, and can be up to 20% lighter than a traditional glass lens.
- Integrated, detachable sunglass leash
- Smith hard storage case
- Microfiber pouch