The perfect size bag for your next adventure whether it’s on a flats boat or running whitewater. With its water-tight construction you can rest assured that your gear will be safe. This one's the perfect choice for a week in the tropics, a weekend+ getaway, and best of all, an extended wilderness camping trip.
- 1680D recycled nylon main body fabric
- TPU welded fabric construction
- TIZIP submersible main cargo zipper
- YKK Aquaguard water resistant quick access exterior pocket
- Braided climbing rope handles
- Daisy chain webbing for rod tubes and attachment points
- The original bag is carry-on compatible, 39L, 2.6 lbs, and measures 21” x 12.5” x 11”.
- The Large Thunderhead has tuck-away backpack straps for carrying large loads. Gear straps are included. It is 100L, 4.2 lbs, and measures 30”x15”x15”
- 39L (2,379) Cu. In.
- 2.6 lbs
- 21” x 12.5” x 11”