Whenever we have a customer going on a true angling adventure, we show them this roomy and submersible backpack bag -- and they're mighty glad we did. It's so feature rich, it's dizzying. Well, what else would you expect from Fishpond?
The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is a fully waterproof pack that is built with your comfort and personal gear in mind, even when you find yourself in the worst conditions. Fishpond designed this bag for anglers who travel in unpredictable climes, where they may be far from shelter, who need to keep their duds and other stuff dry.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure on the main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Hip belt is removable and can also be vertic
- ally adjusted for different torso lengths
- Coated webbing daisy chain and D-Ring on fr
- ont panel for various accessory attachments.
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP®
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hip belt
- Coated webbing haul handle