At last, a clean system that keeps your fully rigged rods fully secured, at the ready, and completely out of your way while fishing! Access is easy and fast so that when that BWO hatch gets the water boiling, you'll be able to multitask to keep up with all the activity. Slide your net out of the integrated net slot, scoop your fish, release it, grab your dry shake out of the magnetic drop down workstation, and get back to stalking your quarry.
- Updated from an earlier version, the new 2.0 Quikshot Rod Holder has an improved back attachment for using on Fishpond packs and on ANY wader belts.
- Also updated from the previous version, the rod holder has been simplified to no longer use a magnetic release, which means strong winds and heavy reels won’t force the magnetic clasp open. The new side release buckle is stronger but still opens with the pinch of your fingers.
- Thermoformed molded rod holder cradles any size rod handle
- Webbing loop with a polytube overlay for holding the butt of a standard rod or a fighting butt
- Quik release buckle with webbing adjustment secures the rod handle into the rod cradle, and releases your fully rigged rod with just one quick pinch.
- Includes upper magnetic closure to add additional stability when using our backpacks
- Adjustable back attachment system will attach to the molded tabs found on many Fishpond products, or to most Wader belts. The system can be adjsuted to fit to 30mm or 50mm width webbing.
- Compatible with the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Sling (not recommended for right hand casters), Thunderhead Submersible Lumbar Pack, Cutbank Gear Bag, and Windriver Roll-top Backpack.
- 5.5" x 4.5" x .56"