It's important to be comfortable, no matter how long you expect to be fishing in any given day. For some, the elements inherent in a standard vest, sling or lumbar pack are a problem; sometimes the issue is weight, other times, distribution of load, and for others, it's a question of access. Fishpond, as is their wont, has designed a fantastic solution to these problems. Designed to keep all your essentials and boxes organized, the versatile Cross-Current Chest Pack also keeps them high on your body at the ready.
Access is easy and fast so that when that BWO hatch gets the water boiling, you'll be able to multitask to keep up with all the activity. Slide your net out of the integrated net slot, scoop your fish, release it, grab your dry shake out of the magnetic drop down workstation, and get back to stalking your quarry.
- Compatible with all Fishpond backpacks
- 210D Nylon Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
- Front magnetic closure pocket for small fly boxes, pucks, and other quick access items
- Front main zippered storage compartment for large fly box storage
- Two small stretch mesh pockets on the front for quick access items
- Exterior VELCRO® attachment for foam attachment (foam patch included)
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs for tool and accessory attachment on each side
- Integrated net slot on backpanel holds a long handle net
- D-ring on top center back for attaching a net release for short handle nets
- One large pocket on the backpanel with a zippered entry on each side
- Magnetic front pocket has velcro interior on one side, and 4 small stretch mesh pockets for organization
- Main front zippered pocket includes one interior zippered pocket