Travel in style, ready for anything. This ruggedly simple passport wallet, cut and sewn at Filson in Seattle, is made of vegetable-tanned Bridle Leather for maximum durability. Safely store your passport in one side, fit your credit cards in the two slots on the other. Plus there's one large compartment for cash, receipts, etc. Heavy-duty bonded nylon thread stitching ensures integrity and durability, for decades of use. It comes in a reusable, tear-resistant sueded Moleskin drawcord bag. Sized to fit a US passport.
- Handcrafted in Seattle, WA
- Made with vegetable-tanned Bridle Leather sourced from North America and tanned in the USA
- Two slots for credit cards; one large compartment for cash
- Sized to fit a U.S. passport
- Heavy-duty bonded nylon thread adds durability and integrity
- Comes in a reusable, tear-resistant sueded Moleskin bag