The "Possibles" bag for the 21st century adventurer. Back in the day, when hunters went out, especially if they were using flintlock muzzleloaders they would need stuff. Their equipment was there for every possibility that might come up. Flint, knife, cord, ammo, lunch, a flask, and spares of everything. Nowadays we don't have that many flintlock guys coming into the shop, but that doesn't mean there isn't a need (and a desire) for this very cool, versatile, all-purpose field bag. The possibles you might need now may be different, but you'll want to have them handy. Rain resistant with saddle-grade Bridle Leather buckle-closure storm flap and a reinforced base. Bound seams add longevity. An adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap adds carrying options.
- Storm flap with buckle closure
- 3 stow pockets, 2 bellows pockets
- Reinforced base for heavy loads
- Removable, adjustable 46"-long Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad
- Interior brass key clip
- Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs