You're a pro at adapting to your changing environment and so are these Smith Barra sunglasses. This pair moves easily between a long morning on the water to an afternoon in town. Slim side shields pair with a 6-base curve for large coverage that wraps your face and cuts backside glare. Thanks to anti-slip nose and temple pads they'll stay in place whether you're digging for tackle or digging for your wallet after lunch.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, large coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Built-in side shields for water protection and backside glare reduction
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- A high contrast brown lens boosted with signature ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail. Ideal for everyday use, and particularly pleasant when scenery is abundant while you're spending time on the trail or road. This lens is polarized and built on our carbonic lens platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.