Don’t let a rip or a tear stop you. Aquaseal FD will patch that hole in your wetsuit, raft, fix the gash in your fishing waders, and make sure you stay dry. With Aquaseal FD, a flexible durable repair adhesive by GEAR AID, you can easily repair tears and rips in your favorite waders, wetsuit, and inflatables. Aquaseal FD is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion, and abrasion protection you need to keep you going.
- Aquaseal FD is all you need to keep your gear going as long as you do.
- Flexible urethane repair adhesive and seam sealer
- Industry-standard for maximum strength gear repairs
- Safe on natural and synthetic fabrics including GORE-TEX®, neoprene, rubber, and more
- Permanently repair rips, tears, holes in outdoor gear
- Specifically formulated to offer superior flexibility as well as excellent adhesion, waterproofing, and abrasion resistance with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries Clear
- 3/4 oz. tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead)
- 8-12 hour cure time - only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240™ Cure Accelerator
- Aquaseal cures by reacting to the humidity in the air